Since 1991, when Doc Childre founded the nonprofit HeartMath Institute, our vision has been to provide tools that connect us with “the heart of who we truly are.”
- Today HeartMath serves people of all ages and walks of life around the world in their homes, classrooms and communities – so they can live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives.
- HeartMath Institute research and develop reliable, scientifically based tools that bridge the connection between heart and mind and deepen people’s connection with the hearts of others. This empowers people to greatly reduce stress, increase resilience and unlock their natural intuitive guidance for making better choices.
- HMI’s simple, user-friendly mental and emotional self-regulation tools and techniques provide benefits in the moment and over sustained periods. They enable people everywhere to break through to greater levels of personal balance, creativity, intuitive insight and fulfillment.
- HeartMath Institute research has formed the foundation for training and education programs worldwide among diverse cultures. We’ve worked with major corporations, government and social-service agencies, all branches of the military, schools and universities, hospitals and a wide range of health-care professionals and law enforcement agencies.
The HeartMath System offers the hope of new, effective solutions for the many daunting problems that face society by restoring balance and maximizing every individual’s potential.
- Empowers people to self-regulate their emotions and behaviors to reduce stress, increase resilience, and unlock their natural intuitive guidance for making more effective choices. This enables people to break through to greater levels of personal balance, creativity, insight and health.
- Over 300 peer-reviewed or independent studies utilizing HeartMath techniques or technologies to achieve beneficial outcomes have been published.
- We want to share the HeartMath promise and story in ways that inspire others to join with us in creating a more heart-connected world.
HeartMath’s commitment is to help make these critical couplings possible. As these connections are established, the world we live in will be transformed.
- Coherent, heart-centered interactions will generate a higher vibrational consciousness field globally, increasing individual, social and global coherence and resonance. This will support co-creative alliances and draw in new intuitive solutions to our personal and global challenges.
- HeartMath shows us a way to remake our world. It provides tools to connect with our inner guidance and technologies to help us be still enough to listen.
- Its research shows us how we can be empowered to become masters of ourselves and the quality of our future. Together, the tools, technologies and research enable us to realize our full potential as individuals and as a species to serve as caretakers for our planet and generations to come.
Vision, Mission & Cause:
A global shift is under way and people are sensing it involves a deeper connection with their heart. This desire for more heart connection is a growing movement, one that people are drawn to by a nudge from their own intuition or conscience to listen to their hearts more and to connect with their inner guidance.
- The voice or feelings of the heart have been referred to in writings and teachings throughout the millennia. HeartMath exists to help individuals, organizations, and the global community incorporate the heart’s intelligence into their day-to-day experience of life.
- Whether people mention speaking from the heart, connecting with the heart, or following the heart, there is an increased energetic awareness of the importance of the heart’s intelligent input in life’s discernments and choices.
- It’s being experienced by millions who are coming into expanded global awareness and feel an inner need for the deeper resonance and nurturing of spirit that comes from heart-based connections. These connections can be between a person’s own heart and mind, or between people trying to build community through cooperative interaction.
- The mission of the HeartMath Institute is to help people bring their physical, mental and emotional systems into balanced alignment with their heart’s intuitive guidance. This unfolds the path for becoming heart-empowered individuals who choose the way of love, which they demonstrate through compassionate care for the well-being of themselves, others and Planet Earth.
- HeartMath Institute is committed to helping activate the heart of humanity. We believe that when we align and connect our hearts and minds and connect with others, we awaken the higher mental, emotional and spiritual capacities that frequently lie dormant.
- HMI aspires to always conduct our operations with passion, compassion and a heartfelt desire to transform lives. This is in keeping with our desire to help usher in an era of ever-expanding heart intelligence. HeartMath’s research, training and technologies are aimed at guiding all of humanity toward realization of its full potential and to rely on the qualities of the heart in its role as caretaker of future generations and our planet.
As more of us cooperate and connect from the heart, together we can create a more compassionate world filled with true care and harmonious interactions.
HeartMath was born out of a deep sense of caring for people and our planet and a desire to develop effective and scalable methods and technologies that help people self-regulate their emotions and behavior.
- The HeartMath family includes the nonprofit HeartMath Institute and HeartMath Inc. and of course over 8,000 certified HeartMath Trainers, health professionals and coaches.
- Together we serve people of all ages and walks of life around the world in their homes, communities, and organizations.
- HeartMath’s research on personal, social and global coherence shows
how we can become more empowered directors of our future and the quality of our lives. As more of us cooperate and connect from the heart, together we can create a more compassionate world filled with true care and harmonious interactions.